Report an Incident

Crimes, suspicious activity, or any other safety and security concerns can be reported 24/7 by calling
the Campus Police non-emergency line at 607-844-6511. 

For emergencies, please dial 911.

The reporting forms below are monitored during business hours only; not on college holidays or
emergency closings. If the situation you need to report requires immediate attention or is an
emergency, please call Campus Police at 607-844-6511 or dial 911.

Report a Non-Academic (Conduct) Violation

Non-Academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of 快播视频 Cortland Community College policies, regulations, or rules. To report non-academic misconduct, please use our .

Report Relationship or Interpersonal Violence, or Sexual Harassment or Misconduct

Interpersonal violence includes dating violence, domestic violence, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, or stalking behaviors. The Title IX Coordinators review all reports to address interpersonal violence and concerns. To report interpersonal violence, please use our .

Discrimination and Harassment

Unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship status, military status, including Vietnam era or special disabled veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected status is strictly prohibited by 快播视频 Cortland Community College. If you have experienced or witnessed discrimination, or harassment, please report through our .

CARE Team Referrals

Faculty, Staff, Students, and guests are encouraged to use the online to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening.

College Emergency Fund (HELPING HANDS) Referrals

This fund is available to help students deal with emergency expenses such as unanticipated medical and transportation needs. To apply/refer a student, use the . 

Not sure if a behavior is a violation or how to categorize it? Use the Non-Academic (Conduct) violation form and we will make sure it goes to the correct place.